It’s a well-known fact that many Internet users would like to create their own websites and start to earn money in the Web, but at the same time the great majority of them don’t want to learn HTML, CSS, PHP and different technical aspects of web page production. Although learning of all the mentioned things is very important; nowadays it’s possible to create a website even if you have no idea about them at all. So how you can do that? The answer is by using website builders.
Generally all the website builders are divided into two types:
- Online Website Builders: represent online tools or SaaS (Software as a Service) provided by web hosting companies which help users to build and publish the websites without learning something.
- Offline Website Builders: represent the software which runs on your computer and helps you to create pages for a website offline, so you can publish them on any host you want.
In the given review we are going to discuss the Online Website Builders because they are generally easier to use, so almost every single Internet surfer can use them to build quite decent websites. In fact the only thing you need while using an online website builder is to be a little bit Internet experienced, know how to use your mouse and be ready to create something.
Despite the fact that online website builders are very easy to use, it doesn’t mean that they should be used just in case you want to create a basic personal web page; if you need to create a professional business website or even a design free (not template based) website they can be helpful as well. That’s why some of the professionals use online website builders to save time and easily maintain the websites. Another reason why a pro may decide to use an online website builder is that some of these tools provide users with the source code.
Let’s take a closer look at the major advantages of Online Website Builders:
- it’s a really fast way to create a website
- no need to have any skills or programming experience
- the opportunity to use your tool from any system (any OS, any browser and etc.)
- «what you see is what you get» tools (WYSIWYG)
- the ability to save money (generally such tools are pretty cheap or even free)
- everything you need in one single place
- quite a significant amount of templates to use
is there a sort of internet bookmark for Mobile Webistes?;~.