Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.x, 6.x, and 5.x
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
- Click Custom level button at bottom right. The Security settings dialog box will pop up.
- Under Scripting category check Active Scripting, Allow paste options via script and Scripting of Java applets
- Unheck radio boxes.
- Click OK twice to close out.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x:
- Select Internet Options from the View menu
- click the Security tab
- click Custom
- click Settings
- scroll down to locate Scripting
- click Disable for Active Scripting
- click OK, then click the Reload button
Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.x:
- Select Options from the View menu
- click Security
- check Disable Java Programs
- OK, then click the
- Reload button
Sometimes this is necessary to do, though I’d recommend to use Firefox or Opera if you need fast switching between JS and non-JS browsers.